Barnhill Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Barnhill Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Barnhill family.
Barnhill Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 3,467 people with the last name Barnhill that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Barnhill family on AncientFaces.
- Elsie M Barnhill lived 108 years
- Laura H Barnhill lived 104 years
- Mildred B Barnhill lived 104 years
- Kathryn Elizabeth Barnhill lived 103 years
- Fleta H Barnhill lived 102 years
- Thelma M Barnhill lived 100 years
- Floyd C Barnhill lived 99 years
- Maude B Barnhill lived 98 years
- Alvie Barnhill lived 98 years
- Ray I Barnhill lived 98 years
1/3 CUP CORNSTARCH
1 CUP SUGAR
1 1/2 CUPS WARM WATER
GRATED PEEL OF ONE LEMON
1/2 CUP LEMON JUICE
4 EGG WHITES
1 TBSP BUTTER OR MARGARINE
IN A 2 QT. SAUCEPAN, MEASURE CORNSTARCH,SUGAR,1/2 TEASPOON SALT;STIR TOGETHER;STIR IN WARM WATER,LEMON PEEL AND JUICE;STIR IN EGG YOLKS,COOK OVER MEDIUM HEAT,STIRRING UNTIL START TO BOIL.
ADD BUTTER OR MARGARINE.STIR UNTIL MIXTURE IS THICKENED.
POUR IN PREPARED PIE CRUST;AFTER COOLED,TOP WITH MERINGUE OR COOL WHIP IF YOU PREFER.
THIS RECIPE IS GOOD AND PEOPLE WILL THINK IT CAME FROM A BAKERY.