Benning Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Find records of Bennings by their first name:
- Aaron Benning to Alvin Benning
- Alwin Benning to Asmus Benning
- August Benning to Brenda Benning
- Brett Benning to Christine Benning
- Christoph Benning to Cyrus Benning
- Daisy Benning to Dora Benning
- Doris Benning to Ella Benning
- Ellanora Benning to Eunice Benning
- Eva Benning to Fritz Benning
- Furmon Benning to Goldie Benning
- Gordon Benning to Helene Benning
- Hendrica Benning to Imorgene Benning
- Ina Benning to Jeanne Benning
- Jeannette Benning to Judith Benning
- Jule Benning to Laurie Benning
- Laverne Benning to Lijsbet Benning
- Lijsje Benning to Ludwick Benning
- Ludwig Benning to Mariah Benning
- Marian Benning to Melvin Benning
- Merle Benning to Noble Benning
- Nola Benning to Phinizy Benning
- Pieter Benning to Richd Benning
- Rita Benning to Shirl Benning
- Shirley Benning to Teuntje Benning
- Thc Benning to Warren Benning
- Werdna Benning to Zuzanna Benning
Most Common First Names
- Johannes 7.5%
- Willem 6.7%
- Maria 4.9%
- Elisabeth 4.3%
- Pieter 4.3%
- Gerrit 3.2%
- Johanna 2.7%
- Martinus 2.5%
- Jannetje 2.3%
- Wilhelmina 2.2%
Benning Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Benning family.
- Emma Matilda Benning born 1852
- Charles Garnet Benning born 1857
- Martha Caroline Benning born 1863
- Annie Isabella Benning born 1869
- Alex Thomas Benning born 1870
- Frances Mary Benning born 1876
- Jessie Van Der Benning born 1876
- Lorie Annie Benning born 1883
- William Benning born 1883
- Ellavitzia Benning born 1885
Benning Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1,410 people with the last name Benning that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Benning family on AncientFaces.
- Mary Benning lived 112 years
- Emma A Benning lived 104 years
- Catherine Benning lived 102 years
- Bert Benning lived 102 years
- John Benning lived 100 years
- Jake Benning lived 101 years
- Gertrude L Benning lived 99 years
- Esther G Benning lived 99 years
- Viola E Benning lived 100 years
- Judith E Benning lived 99 years
1-1/2 C packed brown sugar
1/2 C margarine 1T salad oil
1-1/2 C raisins 2Tbs cinnamon
1 tsp cloves 3/4 tsp nutmdg
Combine, boil gently 15 min. COOL
Sift together 4C flour, 3 tsp soda,
1 tsp salt Add to above. Beat well.
Add: lC chpd nuts
Pour into litely greased 9 x 13 pan.
Bake 350 - 45 min.
Sift powder sugar over cooled cake.
ltsp salt 2/3 C oil
Beat well - and add (Sifted together)
3-1/3 c flour, 2 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder Beat until smooth. Fold in 1C chpd nuts
Pour into 2 greased & floured reg size loaf pans. Bake 350 - 1hr, 15 min. (Test with toothpick)
Can be kept at least 2 weeks in fridge in plastic wrap.
4 T flour 1 3oz pkg potato chips
1/2 C sliced mushrooms salt
few grains pepper 2-1/2 C milk
Melt butter, saute mushrooms, add flour, salt, pepper. Mix well. Add milk gradually and cook, stirring constantly until thick. Separate tuna in flakes. Crush potato chips. Combine all ingredients, saving out few potato chips to sprinkle on top. Pour into greased casserole, sprinkle w/chips
Bake 350 about 30 min. or til top is brown. 6 generous servings. Note;
Can use mushroom soup w/mlk in place of crm sauce.
l tsp salt 2 tsp cinnamon 2 C sugar
l-1/2 C oil 4 eggs 1/2-1 C chpd nuts
2C grated raw carrot
8-1/2 oz crushed pineapple, drained
1C coconut, opt
Sift flour, add sugar, oil and eggs. Mix well. Add carrots, pineapple, nuts.
Bake 350 (9x13 pan, greased & floured)
Frosting - Cream together:
1/2 C butter 8oz cream cheese
lt vanilla 3/4-1# powdered sugar
2 tsp brandy
3 LARGE onions, thinly sliced
1 lg green pepper, minced (optional)
ADD & fry until mix falls apart
1/2 to l lb. hamburger
STIR IN: lg can tomatoes, 3/4 C rice (not instant), l-1/2 tsp chili powder,
3 tsp salt, scant 1/4 tsp pepper
Mix well. Pour into 23-1/2 - 3 qt. lightly greased casserole. Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Remove cover and bake additional 15 min. 6 servings
2# jack cheese (more jack) & cheddar
2 eggs 2C milk 1/2 C flour 1t salt
In bottom of buttered 2 qt. casserole, arrange chilies cut in 2" sq. Cut cheese into long fingers and arrange in even layers over chilies. Beat eggs slightly, then beat in milk, flour and salt. Pour over cheese.
Bake @ 350 for 45-50 min. or until cus-tard sets.
4 eggs 1 tsp nutmeg 1/2 C chpd almonds 1/4 tsp salt wine glass brandy
l# pkg radiant mix fruit
l tsp grated lemon rind, 1Tbs lemon juice lC seedless raisins, lC currants
l tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp allspice
Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Beat eggs well and add alternately with other ingredients.
Put batter in pint or qt aluminum foil loaf pans, do not flatten. If you use regular bread loaf pans, line w/paper
Bake in slow oven 250 degrees for 2 hrs.
Place pan containing 2C water on bottom shelf while baking
Combine & add to above: 1-1/2 C flour, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp soda, 1-1/2 C oats (quick or regular). Mix well. Press half of mixture into greased 9x13 pan. Spread with one 10oz jar rasberry jam, sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
Bake @ 400 for 20-25 minutes.
Cool. Cut into squares or bars.
1/2 C butter/oleo 1/2 C milk
1/2 tsp salt - Bring to boil (just 'til well blended)
Add: 3 C quick oats
3/4 C chopped nuts
1 T peanut butter (approx)
1 tsp vanilla
1 C coconut - opptional
to hot mixture.
Drop by spoonfulls on baking sheet to cool and set.