Find Calimeris Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Calimerises by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Calimeris family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Calimeris family on AncientFaces.
- Louis Calimeris lived 89 years
- Mildred A Calimeris lived 73 years
- Peter Calimeris lived 79 years
- Edythe Calimeris lived 64 years
- Angelo Calimeris lived 73 years
- Nicholas Calimeris lived 79 years
- Nick Calimeris lived 77 years
- George Anthony Calimeris lived 88 years
- Rae K Calimeris lived 69 years
- Georges Calimeris lived 32 years
Calimeris Surname History
The family history of the Calimeris last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Calimeris:
- Calimeris spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Calimeris Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Calimeris Meaning & Etymology
As far as I know, the name means Good Morning, it comes from Greek Calimera = Good Morning. Kali means good.
Calimeris Life Expectancy
According to our database of 10 people with the last name Calimeris that have a birth and death date listed:
Calimeris Family Tree
Famous People named CalimerisNo has submitted any famous Calimerises yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Calimeris First Names
According to our database of 11 people with the last name Calimeris that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Angelo 18.2%
- George 9.1%
- Rae 9.1%
- Georges 9.1%
- Nick 9.1%
- Nicholas 9.1%
- Peter 9.1%
- Edythe 9.1%
- Louis 9.1%
- Mildred 9.1%
Calimeris Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Calimeris spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section