Latest Castillo photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Castillo community on AncientFaces.
Castillo Surname History
The Basque Country (Basque: Euskal Herria) is the name given to the home of the Basque people in the western Pyrenees that spans the border between France and Spain on the Atlantic coast. It is the oldest documented Basque name for the area they inhabit, dating to the 16th century and thus predates the emergence of Basque nationalism by at least two centuries.
It comprises the Autonomous Communities of the Basque Country and Navarre in Spain and the Northern Basque Country in France.
Castillo Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Castillo Meaning & Etymology
Castillo Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
Last names similar to CastilloCastilloa Castilloaalvarez Castilloaamy Castilloabel Castilloacev Castilloadam Castilloadrian Castilloagustin Castilloajustiano Castilloajustiniano Castilloalbert Castilloalberto Castilloalbino Castilloalejandro Castilloalexander Castilloalfonso Castilloalfredo Castilloalvarado Castilloalvaro Castilloamado
Castillo Family Tree
Here are a few of the Castillo genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Castillos
- Miguel Ubiles-Castillo 1916 - 1993
- Regina (Castillo-Carrillo) Lopez-Silva born 1979
- Maria D. (Guardado-Castillo) Castillo born 1966
- Efrain Saldana-Castillo
- Raymundo Castillo-Quintana born 1969
- Jose L. Castillo-Trejo born 1985
- Rosenda G. (Castillo-Trejo) Guillen born 1959
- Laura v. (Castillo-Santoy) Reyes born 1983
- Maria C. (Castillo-Bautista) Gonzalez born 1984
- Elisabet (Castillo-Sifuentes) Hernandez born 1970