Find Celedinas Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Celedinases by their first name.
Celedinas Surname History
The family history of the Celedinas last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Celedinas:
- Celedinas country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Celedinas last name meaning & etymology
- Celedinas spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Celedinas family with other users.
Celedinas Family Tree
Here are a few of the Celedinas genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Celedinases
- Frank C Celedinas born 1914
- Raymond Paul Celedinas 1921 - 2008
- Eugenia Celedinas 1890 - 1965
- George Celedinas 1893 - 1980
- Gladys E Celedinas 1904 - 1990
- Susan Celedinas 1891 - 1969
- Esther S Celedinas 1918 - 1991
- Frank C Celedinas 1914 - 1994
- George A Celedinas 1917 - 2008
Famous People named CeledinasNo has submitted any famous Celedinases yet. Click here to add your own.
Celedinas Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Celedinas country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Celedinas Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Celedinas meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Celedinas Life Expectancy
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Celedinas that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Celedinas family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Celedinas family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Celedinas First Names
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Celedinas that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- George 22.2%
- Frank 22.2%
- Eugenia 11.1%
- Raymond 11.1%
- Susan 11.1%
- Esther 11.1%
- Gladys 11.1%
Celedinas Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Celedinas spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section