Latest photos on AncientFaces
No one from the Cossaboom community has shared photos. Here are new photos on AncientFaces:
Cossaboom Surname History
In approximately 1615, the Cossaboom's immigrated to Bergen Point on the Island of Jersey, which is now known as New Jersey, USA.
In 1626, some of the Cossaboom ancestors moved to New Amsterdam with Peter Minuit who is the founder of what is now, New York City.
During the American Revolution in the 1700s, the Cossaboom ancestors that chose to remain loyal to the King of England, moved to New Scotland, which is now known as Nova Scotia, Canada.
Cossaboom Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Cossaboom Meaning & Etymology
Cossaboom Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
Last names similar to CossaboomCossaboon, Cossaboondegregorio, Cossaboone, Cossaborm, Cossac, Cossaccia, Cossack, Cossacks, Cossadane, Cossade, Cossadente, Cossadino, Cossady, Cossaer, Cossaert, Cossaeth, Cossaeus, Coßaeus, Cossaga, Cossage
Cossaboom Family Tree
Here are a few of the Cossaboom genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Cossabooms
- Arthur W Cossaboom 1912 - 2008
- Ralph L Cossaboom 1934 - 2003
- Ralph Cossaboom 1964 - 2010
- Bruce Cossaboom 1936 - 1974
- Mildred Cossaboom 1905 - 1973
- Daisy M Cossaboom 1902 - 1990
- Sharon L Cossaboom 1961 - 2007
- Anna Cossaboom 1900 - 1989
- Albert Cossaboom 1893 - 1974
- William Cossaboom 1927 - 1984