Cossaboom Surname History
In approximately 1615, the Cossaboom's immigrated to Bergen Point on the Island of Jersey, which is now known as New Jersey, USA.
In 1626, some of the Cossaboom ancestors moved to New Amsterdam with Peter Minuit who is the founder of what is now, New York City.
During the American Revolution in the 1700s, the Cossaboom ancestors that chose to remain loyal to the King of England, moved to New Scotland, which is now known as Nova Scotia, Canada.
Latest photos on AncientFaces
No one from the Cossaboom community has shared photos. Here are new photos on AncientFaces:
Cossaboom Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Cossaboom Meaning & Etymology
Cossaboom Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
Last names similar to CossaboomCossaboon, Cossaboondegregorio, Cossaboone, Cossaborm, Cossac, Cossaccia, Cossack, Cossacks, Cossadane, Cossade, Cossadente, Cossadino, Cossady, Cossaer, Cossaert, Cossaeth, Cossaeus, Coßaeus, Cossaga, Cossage
Cossaboom Family Tree
Here are a few of the Cossaboom biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Cossabooms
- Douglas F Cossaboom 1929 - 2011
- Mendel H Cossaboom 1931 - 2002
- Mollie C Cossaboom 1904 - 1991
- George E Cossaboom 1935 - 2010
- Teresa S Cossaboom 1936 - 2006
- Doris G Cossaboom 1907 - 2002
- Harold Cossaboom 1885 - 1966
- Augustus Cossaboom 1881 - 1966
- E Cossaboom 1901 - 1968
- Franklin Cossaboom 1887 - 1967