Find Crampton Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Cramptons by their first name.
Latest Crampton photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Crampton community on AncientFaces.
These are the oldest members of the Crampton family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Crampton family on AncientFaces.
- Helen Crampton lived 103 years
- Bernice Crampton lived 103 years
- Hazel M Crampton lived 102 years
- Mary A Crampton lived 102 years
- Annie Crampton lived 101 years
- George M Crampton lived 100 years
- Beverly Crampton lived 99 years
- Jessie Crampton lived 98 years
- Carmi Crampton lived 98 years
- Ethel Crampton lived 97 years
Crampton Surname History
The family history of the Crampton last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Crampton:
- Crampton spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Crampton family with other users.
Crampton Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Crampton Meaning & Etymology
Crampton Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1,354 people with the last name Crampton that have a birth and death date listed:
Crampton Family Tree
Famous People named CramptonThe original Crampton Crest was presented to John Fiennes Twistleton Crampton. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Sir John Fiennes Twisleton Crampton, 2nd Baronet, KCB (1805– 7 December 1886), was a British diplomat, Ambassador to the United States from 1852 to 1856 and Minister Plenipotentiary to Russia from 1858 to 1860..... Go on Wikipedia site to read his life history.
Crampton Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Crampton spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section