Latest Danmark photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Danmark community on AncientFaces.
Danmark Surname History
The family history of the Danmark last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Danmark:
- Danmark family history
- Danmark country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Danmark last name meaning & etymology
- Danmark spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Danmark Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Danmark country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the Danmark country of origin. The following is speculative information about Danmark. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Danmark can be difficult to determine in cases which country boundaries change over time, leaving the nation of origin a mystery. The original ethnicity of Danmark may be in dispute based on whether the family name came in to being organically and independently in various locales; for example, in the case of surnames that are based on professions, which can appear in multiple countries independently (such as the family name "Carpenter" which was given to woodworkers).
Danmark Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Danmark meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Danmark. The following is speculative information about Danmark. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Danmark come may come from a profession, such as the name "Bishop" which may have been taken by church officials. Some of these craft-based last names can be a profession in another language. For this reason it is useful to research the nationality of a name, and the languages used by its family members. Many modern names like Danmark are inspired by religious texts like the Bhagavadgītā, the Bible, the Quran, and so on. Commonly these names are shortened versions of a religious sentiment such as "Worthy of praise".
Danmark Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Danmark spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Danmark. The following is speculative information about Danmark. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
In early history when few people could write, names such as Danmark were transliterated based on how they were heard by a scribe when people's names were written in government records. This could have led to misspellings of Danmark. Surnames like Danmark vary in how they're spelled as they travel across tribes, family lines, and eras over generations. Understanding spelling variations and alternate spellings of the Danmark surname are important to understanding the possible origins of the name.
Last names similar to DanmarkDanmark og Norge Danmarksbod Danmart Danmartin Danmayer Danmberger Danmboskey Danmbuckey Danmby Danme Danmead Danmeck Danmecy Danmeier Danmeir Danmer Danmeyer Danmhanar Danmi Danmiel
Danmark Family Tree
Here are a few of the Danmark genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Danmarks
- Judith Piast of Av Danmark Poland 1150 - 1201
- Ingeborg of Eiríksdóttir Denmark 1244 - 1287
- Abel Valdemarsen Konge Af Danmark Danmark, Konge Af Danmark 1218 - 1252
- King Christian Ii of Schleswig-Holstein, Oldenburg Denmark, Konge Af Danmark, Norge Og Sverige 1481 - 1559
- Hans Prins Af Danmark Og Oldenburg Norge 1518 - 1532
- Christine Von Oldenburg Duchesse De Danmark Og Norge, Oldenburg Lorraine, Duchesse De Lorraine 1521 - 1590
- Kong Frederik I Oldenburg Av Schleswig-Holstein, Oldenburg Danmark, Konge Af Danmark Og Norge 1471 - 1533
- Anna Af Schleswig-Holstein, Oldenburg Danmark, Kurfürstin Zu Sachsen 1532 - 1585
- Frederick Ii King of Denmark and Schleswig-Holstein, Oldenburg Norway, Konge Af Danmark Og Norge 1534 - 1588
- Anne Stuart Queen Consort of Schleswig-Holstein, Oldenburg England, Queen Consort of Scotland, England and Ireland 1574 - 1619