Latest Danmark photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Danmark community on AncientFaces.
Danmark Surname History
The family history of the Danmark last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to our knowldge of the Danmark:
- Danmark family history
- Danmark country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Danmark last name meaning & etymology
- Danmark spelling & pronunciation
Danmark Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Danmark country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the Danmark country of origin. The following is speculative information about Danmark. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Danmark can be difficult to determine in cases which country boundaries change over time, leaving the nation of origin a mystery. The original ethnicity of Danmark may be in dispute based on whether the family name came in to being organically and independently in various locales; for example, in the case of surnames that are based on professions, which can appear in multiple countries independently (such as the family name "Carpenter" which was given to woodworkers).
Danmark Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Danmark meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Danmark. The following is speculative information about Danmark. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Danmark come may come from a profession, such as the name "Bishop" which may have been taken by church officials. Some of these craft-based last names can be a profession in another language. For this reason it is useful to research the nationality of a name, and the languages used by its family members. Many modern names like Danmark are inspired by religious texts like the Bhagavadgītā, the Bible, the Quran, and so on. Commonly these names are shortened versions of a religious sentiment such as "Worthy of praise".
Danmark Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Danmark spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Danmark. The following is speculative information about Danmark. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
In early history when few people could write, names such as Danmark were transliterated based on how they were heard by a scribe when people's names were written in government records. This could have led to misspellings of Danmark. Surnames like Danmark vary in how they're spelled as they travel across tribes, family lines, and eras over generations. Understanding spelling variations and alternate spellings of the Danmark surname are important to understanding the possible origins of the name.
Last names similar to DanmarkDanmark og Norge, Danmarksbod, Danmart, Danmartin, Danmayer, Danmberger, Danmboskey, Danmbuckey, Danmby, Danme, Danmead, Danmeck, Danmecy, Danmeier, Danmeir, Danmer, Danmeyer, Danmhanar, Danmi, Danmiel
Danmark Family Tree
Here are a few of the Danmark biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Danmarks
- Abel Valdemarsen Konge Af Danmark Danmark, Konge af Danmark 1218 - 1252
- Dorothea Danmark-Norge Von Oldenburg Kurfürstin Von Der Denmark Pfalz, Kurfürstin von der Pfalz 1520 - 1580
- Flemming Greve Af Danmark, Schleswig-Holstein, Glücksburg Rosenborg 1922 - 2002
- Hm George I Of Danmark, Schleswig-Holstein, Glücksburg Greece, King of Hellenes 1845 - 1913
- Princess Thyra Of Denmark Crown Princess Of Schleswig-Holstein, Glücksburg Hanover, Kronprinzesssin zu Hannover, Duchess of Cumberland and Teviotda 1853 - 1933
- Louise Augusta Af Danmark Prinsesse Hertuginde Af Schleswig-Holstein, Oldenburg Shs-Augustenburg, prinsesse, hertuginde af SHS-Augustenburg 1771 - 1843
- Ragnhild of Danmark Eriksdatter ? - 1152
- Knud V Magnussen Konge Af av Danmark Danmark, Konge af Danmark 1129 - 1157
- Regnild Af BIFRONSDATTER Danmark
- Caroline-Mathilde Arveprinsesse af Danmark, Schleswig-Holstein. GlÃ¼cksburg Danmark 1912 - 1995