Find Divergigelis Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Divergigelises by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Divergigelis family on AncientFaces.
- Thomas Divergigelis born 1942
- Thomas Divergigelis born 1896
- Nicholas Divergigelis born 1926
- Sherry R Divergigelis born 1953
- Albert Divergigelis born 1924
- Jane E Divergigelis born 1950
- R T Divergigelis born 1961
- Rose (Divergigelis) Kerley born 1951
- Henry W DiVergigelis born 1922
- Nicholas J DiVergigelis born 1926
These are the longest-lived members of the Divergigelis family on AncientFaces.
Divergigelis Surname History
The family history of the Divergigelis last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Divergigelis:
- Divergigelis country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Divergigelis last name meaning & etymology
- Divergigelis spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Divergigelis family with other users.
Divergigelis Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Divergigelis country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Divergigelis Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Divergigelis meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Divergigelis Life Expectancy
According to our database of 7 people with the last name Divergigelis that have a birth and death date listed:
Divergigelis Family Tree
Famous People named DivergigelisNo has submitted any famous Divergigelises yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Divergigelis First Names
According to our database of 10 people with the last name Divergigelis that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Thomas 20.0%
- Nicholas 20.0%
- Rose 10.0%
- Henry 10.0%
- R 10.0%
- Albert 10.0%
- Sherry 10.0%
- Jane 10.0%
Divergigelis Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Divergigelis spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section