Estlinbaum Family History & Genealogy
Estlinbaum Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Estlinbaum family.
- William E Estlinbaum born 1907
- Michael D. Estlinbaum born 1952
- John C. Estlinbaum born 1962
- Raoul M. Estlinbaum born 1964
- Melanie J. (Estlinbaum) Tennison born 1965
- Virginia D. (Estlinbaum) Schneider born 1966
- Jennifer E. (Estlinbaum) Beck born 1967
- Melinda K. (Estlinbaum) Kazmir born 1976
- Shawn C. Estlinbaum born 1977
Estlinbaum Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Estlinbaums on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- John 9.7%
- William 4.8%
- Mary 4.8%
- Michael 4.8%
- Bruce 3.2%
- Russell 3.2%
- Darrell 3.2%
- Richard 3.2%
- Ray 3.2%
- Anna 3.2%
Sample of 62 Estlinbaums bios
Estlinbaum Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 38 people with the last name Estlinbaum that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Estlinbaum family on AncientFaces.
He married Minnie F. (Brisson) sp.
He was born in Germany and died in Junction City, Kansas 1924.
Minnie born in Wisconsin and died in Junction City, Kansas 1917.
They had four children:
John, William Herman, Charles, Fredrick August
Charles died at a early age in Junction City, Kansas
John died in Junction City, Kansas
William Herman died in Oklahoma.
Fredrick also died in Oklahoma.
Be happy to share info. [contact link]