Find Hohenburg Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Hohenburgs by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Hohenburg family on AncientFaces.
- Gurtrude of Von Hohenburg Hohenberg, Königin in Hrr born 1225
- Burkhard Iv Graf Von Av Hohenburg Zollern-Hohenberg born 1176
- Gisela Hohenburg of Metz Nordgau, of Nordgau born 1034
- Adele Esquisheim Alix Hohenburg D'hainault born 942
- Hugh Hohenburg V, V born 928
- Berlinda of Ortenburg Hohenburg born 928
These are the longest-lived members of the Hohenburg family on AncientFaces.
Hohenburg Surname History
The family history of the Hohenburg last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Hohenburg:
- Hohenburg country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Hohenburg last name meaning & etymology
- Hohenburg spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Hohenburg family with other users.
Hohenburg Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Hohenburg country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Hohenburg Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Hohenburg meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Hohenburg Life Expectancy
According to our database of 3 people with the last name Hohenburg that have a birth and death date listed:
Hohenburg Family Tree
Famous People named HohenburgNo has submitted any famous Hohenburgs yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Hohenburg First Names
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Hohenburg that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Hugh 12.5%
- Berlinda 12.5%
- Hawise 12.5%
- Adele 12.5%
- Hugo 12.5%
- Burkhard iv 12.5%
- Gisela 12.5%
- Gertrude 12.5%
Hohenburg Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Hohenburg spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section