Hunter Family History & Genealogy
Hunter Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Hunter family.
Hunter Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Hunters on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- William 3.8%
- John 3.6%
- James 3.4%
- Robert 2.7%
- Mary 1.9%
- George 1.7%
- Charles 1.4%
- Thomas 1.3%
- David 0.8%
- Joseph 0.8%
Sample of 85,691 Hunters bios
Hunter Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 63,161 people with the last name Hunter that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Hunter family on AncientFaces.
- Cassandra Hunter lived 113 years
- Cora E Hunter lived 110 years
- Minerva Hunter lived 107 years
- Florrie Mae Hunter lived 108 years
- W B Hunter lived 108 years
- Arrellia Hunter lived 106 years
- Elliott Hunter lived 106 years
- Alice H Hunter lived 107 years
- Bessie M Hunter lived 105 years
- Minerva Hunter lived 106 years
2 cups buttermilk
about 1/8 cup corn oil or bacon grease
preheat oven 425 degrees
1.right before your oven is preheated, heat up a 12" seasoned iron skillet on medium-high for about a minute. Add the grease or oil
2. mix cornmeal,buttermilk, and eggs in a bowl just enough to mix together.
3.pour the hot grease into your mix while stirring it quickly.
4. pour it into the skillet. leave on burner about 30 seconds or less.By that time the oven should show it's preheated.
5. put the skillet in the middle rack of your oven.
6. Bake about 25 minutes. Check on it. Top should be golden brown.