Hunter Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Find records of Hunters by their first name:
- Aa Hunter to Bossa Hunter
- Bossie Hunter to Debirah Hunter
- Debora Hunter to Famous Hunter
- Fanchon Hunter to Indiana Hunter
- Inears Hunter to Lecil Hunter
- Lecy Hunter to Melida Hunter
- Melina Hunter to Printice Hunter
- Priscilla Hunter to Tanesha Hunter
- Taneshia Hunter to Zemmie Hunter
- Zena Hunter to Zuwene Hunter
Most Common First Names
- William 3.8%
- John 3.6%
- James 3.4%
- Robert 2.7%
- Mary 1.9%
- George 1.7%
- Charles 1.4%
- Thomas 1.3%
- David 0.8%
- Joseph 0.8%
Hunter Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Hunter family.
Hunter Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 63,161 people with the last name Hunter that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Hunter family on AncientFaces.
2 cups buttermilk
about 1/8 cup corn oil or bacon grease
preheat oven 425 degrees
1.right before your oven is preheated, heat up a 12" seasoned iron skillet on medium-high for about a minute. Add the grease or oil
2. mix cornmeal,buttermilk, and eggs in a bowl just enough to mix together.
3.pour the hot grease into your mix while stirring it quickly.
4. pour it into the skillet. leave on burner about 30 seconds or less.By that time the oven should show it's preheated.
5. put the skillet in the middle rack of your oven.
6. Bake about 25 minutes. Check on it. Top should be golden brown.