Ivanovna Family History & Genealogy
Ivanovna family photos, ancestor biographies, and history created by you and the AncientFaces community.
Latest Ivanovna photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Ivanovna community on AncientFaces.
Ivanovna Surname History
Add to this page! This history of the Ivanovna last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. We do not have content for the following sections:
- Ivanovna family history
- Ivanovna country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Ivanovna last name meaning & etymology
- Ivanovna spelling & pronunciation
Click here to edit this page.
Ivanovna Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Ivanovna country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the Ivanovna country of origin. The following is speculative information about Ivanovna. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Ivanovna can be complicated to determine because countries change over time, making the nation of origin indeterminate. The original ethnicity of Ivanovna may be difficult to determine depending on whether the family name originated naturally and independently in different locales; for example, in the case of last names that come from a craft, which can appear in multiple regions independently (such as the name "Baker" which refers to the craft of baker).
Ivanovna Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Ivanovna meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Ivanovna. The following is speculative information about Ivanovna. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Ivanovna come may come from a craft, such as the name "Archer" which was given to people who were bowmen. Some of these profession-based surnames can be a profession in a different language. For this reason it is essential to research the country of origin of a name, and the languages spoken by its progenitors. Many names like Ivanovna originate from religious texts like the Bhagavadgītā, the Quran, the Bible, and so forth. Commonly these names relate to a religious phrase such as "From the ash tree".
Ivanovna Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Ivanovna spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Ivanovna. The following is speculative information about Ivanovna. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
In times when literacy was uncommon, names such as Ivanovna were transcribed based on how they were heard by a scribe when people's names were recorded in government records. This could have led to misspellings of Ivanovna. Knowing spelling variations and alternate spellings of the Ivanovna surname are important to understanding the history of the name. Surnames like Ivanovna change in how they're said and written as they travel across communities, family lines, and languages over the years.
Last names similar to IvanovnaIvanovna Princess Of, Ivanovona, Ivanovoski, Ivanovrinov, Ivanovs, Ivanovschi, Ivanov-schröder, Ivanovska, Ivanovskaya, Ivanovski, Ivanovskij, Ivanovskis, Ivanovsky, Ivanov vladislav, Ivanow, Ivanowa, Ivanowica, Ivanowich, Ivanowicz, Ivanowilz
Ivanovna Family Tree
Here are a few of the Ivanovna biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Ivanovnas
- Feodosia/Феодосия Romanova/Романова Grandducess Of Holstein-Gottorp, Romanov Russia, Grandducess of Russia 1690 - 1691
- Tsarevna Catherine Ivanovna Of Holstein-Gottorp, Romanov Russia, Herzogin zu Mecklenburg-Schwerin 1692 - 1733
- Maria/Мария Romanova/Романова Grandducess Of Holstein-Gottorp, Romanov Russia, Grandducess of Russia 1690 - 1692
- Praskovia/Прасковя Romanova/Романова Holstein-Gottorp, Romanov Tsarevna, Tsarevna 1694 - 1731
- Tsarevich Vasili Ivanovich 1563 - 1563
- Eudoxia Ivanovna Rurik, Tsarevna 1556 - 1558
- Anna/Анна Romanov / Романова Empress Of All Romanov Russia, Empress of All Russia 1693 - 1740
- Olga Duchess Of Lithuania ÐÐ¾Ð»Ð¾ÑÐºÐ¾Ð¹ Princess, Princess
- Alexandra Ivanovna Velyaminova
- Marija Ivanovna Galizkaja