Find Kercher Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Kerchers by their first name.
Latest Kercher photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Kercher community on AncientFaces.
These are the oldest members of the Kercher family on AncientFaces.
- Martin Kercher born 1828
- Catherine Kercher born 1838
- Mary Ann Kercher born 1863
- Christian Martin Frederick Kercher born 1863
- Kathrine Kercher born 1880
- John Henry Charlotte Kercher born 1886
- Florence Elizabe Kercher born 1886
- Joseph Lormer Kercher born 1894
- Ivy Ellen Kercher born 1896
- Hilda May Kercher born 1915
These are the longest-lived members of the Kercher family on AncientFaces.
- Mary E Kercher lived 101 years
- Olive M Kercher lived 100 years
- Peter Kercher lived 101 years
- Frances Kercher lived 97 years
- Nola Kercher lived 96 years
- Lemoine Kercher lived 96 years
- Elizabeth B Kercher lived 96 years
- August L Kercher lived 95 years
- Anna Kercher lived 97 years
- Ann S Kercher lived 96 years
Kercher Surname History
The family history of the Kercher last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Kercher:
- Kercher country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Kercher last name meaning & etymology
- Kercher spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Kercher family with other users.
Kercher Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Kercher country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Kercher Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Kercher meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Kercher Life Expectancy
According to our database of 502 people with the last name Kercher that have a birth and death date listed:
Kercher Family Tree
Famous People named KercherNo has submitted any famous Kerchers yet. Click here to add your own.
Kercher Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Kercher spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section