Langley Family History & Genealogy
Langley Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Langley family.
Langley Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Langleys on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- William 3.2%
- James 3.0%
- John 2.8%
- Robert 1.8%
- Mary 1.8%
- Charles 1.7%
- George 1.5%
- Thomas 1.2%
- Joseph 1.0%
- Henry 0.8%
Langley Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 10,676 people with the last name Langley that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Langley family on AncientFaces.
- Jennifer Langley lived 111 years
- Lillian Inger Langley lived 105 years
- Mary I Langley lived 105 years
- Geneva F Langley lived 104 years
- Carrie Langley lived 104 years
- Etta Langley lived 103 years
- Edith P Langley lived 103 years
- Ellen Ethel Langley lived 101 years
- Leeonia M Langley lived 102 years
- Norma A Langley lived 101 years
Their first child, Elizabeth Langley (my gg-gm)(md John Graham), was born April 23, 1823 in Pennsylvania.
The family moved on to Clark Co., Indiana, where Rebecca, Simon, John W., Mary A.(Poindexter) and George Langley were born.
From Indiana, the family went down to Union/Ouachita Co., Arkansas, where Evaline (Orr), Judith, Rachel, Phebe, Scott and Alva Langley were born.
James and Judith owned 160 acres of land in Chidester; they were farmers. He died ca 1850 and Judith died after the 1860 census was taken.