Latest Logan photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Logan community on AncientFaces.
Logan Surname History
The Logan surname began in Scotland and was spelled as Logyn.
Logan Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Logan Meaning & Etymology
Logan Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
Last names similar to LoganLogana Loganabruce Logananthem Logananthony Loganathan Loganathomasjw Loganavage Loganbach Logan Bell Loganbill Loganbrumfield Loganbuhl Loganc Loganchristopher Loganchuk Logandamon Logandarren Logandice Logandira Logando
Logan Family Tree
Here are a few of the Logan genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Logans
- Meigs Benton Logan
- Elaine (Tannock) Logan
- Donald Logan
- Frieda Myer Logan
- Daniel Logan
- Grace L Roberts Logan
- Alice B.Towne Stewart Logan
- Diane M Logan-Cook 1955 - 2003
- Tracy Logan-Smith 1970 - 2004
- Nat Logan-Smith 1903 - 1968
Famous People named Logan
- Robert Logan is the first recorded Logan cited as being a witness to the resignation of the lands of Ingilbrisoun in 1204.