Find Lovrinovich Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Lovrinoviches by their first name.
Lovrinovich Surname History
The family history of the Lovrinovich last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Lovrinovich:
- Lovrinovich country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Lovrinovich last name meaning & etymology
- Lovrinovich spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Lovrinovich family with other users.
Lovrinovich Family Tree
Here are a few of the Lovrinovich genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Lovrinoviches
- Charles John Lovrinovich 1903 - 1963
- Matilda Lovrinovich 1903 - 1939
- Margie Lovrinovich 1922 - 1939
- Anthony Lovrinovich 1896 - 1969
- Mark Lovrinovich 1883 - 1967
- Olive Lovrinovich 1887 - 1980
- Marie Lovrinovich 1903 - 1972
- John Lovrinovich 1883 - 1963
Famous People named LovrinovichNo has submitted any famous Lovrinoviches yet. Click here to add your own.
Lovrinovich Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Lovrinovich country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Lovrinovich Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Lovrinovich meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Lovrinovich Life Expectancy
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Lovrinovich that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Lovrinovich family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Lovrinovich family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Lovrinovich First Names
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Lovrinovich that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Margie 12.5%
- Matilda 12.5%
- Charles 12.5%
- Anthony 12.5%
- Mark 12.5%
- Marie 12.5%
- Olive 12.5%
- John 12.5%
Lovrinovich Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Lovrinovich spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section