Latest Mapes photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Mapes community on AncientFaces.
Find Mapes Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Mapeses by their first name.
Mapes Surname History
The family history of the Mapes last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Mapes:
- Mapes country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Mapes last name meaning & etymology
- Mapes spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Mapes family with other users.
Mapes Family Tree
Here are a few of the Mapes genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Mapeses
- Laina M (Mapes) Lussier
- William Ernest Mapes died 1914
- Thomas Mapes 1875 - 1917
- Percival Frederick Charles Mapes 1914 - 1940
- Leslie Arthur George Mapes 1920 - 1945
- Joseph William Mapes died 1918
- Gordon Arthur Mapes 1919 - 1942
- Frederick James Mapes 1874 - 1915
- Cyril Walter Mapes 1910 - 1943
- Elise Mapes
Famous People named MapesNo has submitted any famous Mapeses yet. Click here to add your own.
Mapes Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Mapes country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Mapes Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Mapes meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Mapes Life Expectancy
According to our database of 2,529 people with the last name Mapes that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Mapes family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Mapes family on AncientFaces.
- Helen W Mapes lived 107 years
- Louisa H Mapes lived 104 years
- Inez Mapes lived 102 years
- Bernice Arlene Mapes lived 102 years
- Mame Mapes lived 101 years
- M M Mapes lived 100 years
- Sophia Mapes lived 99 years
- Gladys I Mapes lived 99 years
- Irma Helen Mapes lived 100 years
- Charles L Mapes lived 100 years
Mapes Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Mapes spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section