Find Marthinus Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Marthinuses by their first name.
Marthinus Surname History
The family history of the Marthinus last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Marthinus:
- Marthinus country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Marthinus last name meaning & etymology
- Marthinus spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Marthinus family with other users.
Marthinus Family Tree
Here are a few of the Marthinus genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Marthinuses
- Ragnvald Marthinus. born 1882
- Julius Marthinus. born 1879
- Hans Marthinus.* born 1854
- Johan M. Marthinus.* born 1864
- Gjerhart Marthinus.* born 1860
- Johannes Marthinus.* born 1857
- Christean Marthinus.* born 1855
- Georgeanna Marthinus 1887 - 1968
Famous People named MarthinusNo has submitted any famous Marthinuses yet. Click here to add your own.
Marthinus Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Marthinus country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Marthinus Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Marthinus meaning and etymology. Add to this section
These are the oldest members of the Marthinus family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Marthinus family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Marthinus First Names
According to our database of 7 people with the last name Marthinus that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Julius 14.3%
- Ragnvald 14.3%
- Hans 14.3%
- Johan m. 14.3%
- Johannes 14.3%
- Gjerhart 14.3%
- Christean 14.3%
Marthinus Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Marthinus spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section