Find Martincevic Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Martincevics by their first name.
Martincevic Surname History
The family history of the Martincevic last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Martincevic:
- Martincevic country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Martincevic last name meaning & etymology
- Martincevic spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Martincevic family with other users.
Martincevic Family Tree
Here are a few of the Martincevic genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Martincevics
- Emil M Martincevic born 1923
- Wendy L. (Lewis) Martincevic born 1964
- Leslie J. Martincevic born 1959
- Velimir Martincevic 1914 - 1998
- Joseph Martincevic 1897 - 1973
- Rose Martincevic 1907 - 2007
- Anna Martincevic 1888 - 1979
- Matthew M Martincevic 1917 - 2000
- Mary A Martincevic 1918 - 1999
Famous People named MartincevicNo has submitted any famous Martincevics yet. Click here to add your own.
Martincevic Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Martincevic country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Martincevic Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Martincevic meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Martincevic Life Expectancy
According to our database of 6 people with the last name Martincevic that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Martincevic family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Martincevic family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Martincevic First Names
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Martincevic that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Velimir 12.5%
- Leslie 12.5%
- Emil 12.5%
- Joseph 12.5%
- Rose 12.5%
- Matthew 12.5%
- Anna 12.5%
- Mary 12.5%
Martincevic Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Martincevic spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section