Find Merrieweathe Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Merrieweathes by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Merrieweathe family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Merrieweathe family on AncientFaces.
- Sarah Merrieweathe lived 49 years
- Alice Merrieweathe lived 62 years
- John H Merrieweathe lived 89 years
- John A Merrieweathe lived 60 years
- Alice Merrieweathe lived 66 years
- Johnie Mae M Merrieweathe lived 71 years
- Tillie Merrieweathe lived 66 years
- Anna Merrieweathe lived 91 years
- Edgar A Merrieweathe lived 67 years
Merrieweathe Surname History
The family history of the Merrieweathe last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Merrieweathe:
- Merrieweathe country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Merrieweathe last name meaning & etymology
- Merrieweathe spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Merrieweathe family with other users.
Merrieweathe Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Merrieweathe country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Merrieweathe Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Merrieweathe meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Merrieweathe Life Expectancy
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Merrieweathe that have a birth and death date listed:
Merrieweathe Family Tree
Famous People named MerrieweatheNo has submitted any famous Merrieweathes yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Merrieweathe First Names
According to our database of 10 people with the last name Merrieweathe that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Alice 20.0%
- John 20.0%
- Anna 10.0%
- Edgar 10.0%
- J 10.0%
- Johnie mae 10.0%
- Sarah 10.0%
- Tillie 10.0%
Merrieweathe Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Merrieweathe spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section