Find Moderegger Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Modereggers by their first name.
Moderegger Surname History
The family history of the Moderegger last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Moderegger:
- Moderegger country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Moderegger last name meaning & etymology
- Moderegger spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Moderegger family with other users.
Moderegger Family Tree
Here are a few of the Moderegger genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Modereggers
- George R Moderegger born 1922
- Agnes L Moderegger 1912 - 1998
- Alice Moderegger 1901 - 1985
- Patricia M Moderegger 1956 - 2003
- Myrtle Moderegger 1903 - 1975
- Judy Moderegger 1940 - 2002
- George R Moderegger 1922 - 1995
- Mildred M Moderegger 1918 - 2003
- Paul v Moderegger 1914 - 1991
Famous People named ModereggerNo has submitted any famous Modereggers yet. Click here to add your own.
Moderegger Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Moderegger country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Moderegger Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Moderegger meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Moderegger Life Expectancy
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Moderegger that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Moderegger family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Moderegger family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Moderegger First Names
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Moderegger that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- George 22.2%
- Alice 11.1%
- Agnes 11.1%
- Patricia 11.1%
- Judy 11.1%
- Mildred 11.1%
- Paul 11.1%
- Myrtle 11.1%
Moderegger Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Moderegger spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section