Latest Monomakh photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Monomakh community on AncientFaces.
Monomakh Surname History
The family history of the Monomakh last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Monomakh:
- Monomakh country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Monomakh last name meaning & etymology
- Monomakh spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Monomakh Family Tree
Here are a few of the Monomakh genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Monomakhs
- Vladimir Ii Grand Duke of Kiev, Grand Prince of Kiev / ÐÐµÐ»Ð¸Ðºð¸Ð¹ Ðºð½ñÐ·Ñ ÐÐ¸ÐµÐ²ÑÐºð¸
- Vladimir Ii Grand Duke of Kiev, Grand Prince of Kiev / ÃÂÃÂµÃÂ»ÃÂ¸ÃÂºãÂ¸ÃÂ¹ ÃÂºãÂ½ãÂÃÂ·ÃÂ ÃÂÃÂ¸ÃÂµÃÂ²ãÂÃÂºãÂ¸ 1052 - 1125
Famous People named MonomakhNo has submitted any famous Monomakhs yet. Click here to add your own.
Monomakh Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Monomakh country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Monomakh Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Monomakh meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Monomakh Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1 people with the last name Monomakh that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Monomakh family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Monomakh family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Monomakh First Names
According to our database of 2 people with the last name Monomakh that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Vladimir ii 100.0%
Monomakh Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Monomakh spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section