Find Montreuïl Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Montreuïls by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Montreuïl family on AncientFaces.
- Berlay Iv De Montreuïl born 1110
- Géraud Iii Berlay De Montreuïl born 1157
- Agnès De De Montreuïl-Bellay Montreuïl-Bellay born 1190
- Aénor De Montreuïl-Bellay born 1010
- Bellay Ii De Montreuïl-Bellay born 966
- Géraud De Montreuïl-Bellay born 1010
- Géraud Ii Berlay De Montreuïl born 1070
- Berlay Iii De Montreuïl born 1035
- Wago Comte De De Montreuïl Montreuïl born 480
These are the longest-lived members of the Montreuïl family on AncientFaces.
Montreuïl Surname History
The family history of the Montreuïl last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Montreuïl:
- Montreuïl country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Montreuïl last name meaning & etymology
- Montreuïl spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Montreuïl family with other users.
Montreuïl Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Montreuïl country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Montreuïl Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Montreuïl meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Montreuïl Life Expectancy
According to our database of 5 people with the last name Montreuïl that have a birth and death date listed:
Montreuïl Family Tree
Famous People named MontreuïlNo has submitted any famous Montreuïls yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Montreuïl First Names
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Montreuïl that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Géraud ii berlay 11.1%
- Berlay iii 11.1%
- Wago comte 11.1%
- Géraud 11.1%
- Bellay 11.1%
- Géraud iii berlay 11.1%
- Agnès 11.1%
- Aénor 11.1%
- Berlay iv 11.1%
Montreuïl Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Montreuïl spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section