Find Nordic Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Nordics by their first name.
Nordic Surname History
The family history of the Nordic last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Nordic:
- Nordic country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Nordic last name meaning & etymology
- Nordic spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Nordic family with other users.
Nordic Family Tree
Here are a few of the Nordic genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Nordics
- Antonina Nordic
- John F. Nordic
- Odin - Wodin - Woutan - Gaut of Nordic Mythology King in Odin Sweden, King in Sweden born 215
- Baeldaeg / Balder Nordic Mythology 243 - 330
- Odin - Wodin - Woutan - Gaut of Nordic Mythology
Famous People named NordicNo has submitted any famous Nordics yet. Click here to add your own.
Nordic Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Nordic country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Nordic Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Nordic meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Nordic Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1 people with the last name Nordic that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Nordic family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Nordic family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Nordic First Names
According to our database of 5 people with the last name Nordic that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Odin - wodin - woutan - gaut 40.0%
- Antonina 20.0%
- Baeldaeg / balder 20.0%
- John f. 20.0%
Nordic Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Nordic spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section