Find Paquin Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Paquins by their first name.
Latest Paquin photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Paquin community on AncientFaces.
These are the oldest members of the Paquin family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Paquin family on AncientFaces.
- Gloria A Paquin lived 105 years
- Alberta Paquin lived 104 years
- Ruth v Paquin lived 102 years
- Amelia C Paquin lived 102 years
- Vera Paquin lived 102 years
- Renaudet A Paquin lived 100 years
- Mary E Paquin lived 100 years
- Maude Paquin lived 98 years
- Florence M Paquin lived 98 years
- Paul R Paquin lived 98 years
Paquin Surname History
The family history of the Paquin last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Paquin:
- Paquin country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Paquin last name meaning & etymology
- Paquin spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Paquin family with other users.
Paquin Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Paquin Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Paquin meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Paquin Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1,695 people with the last name Paquin that have a birth and death date listed:
Paquin Family Tree
Famous People named Paquin
actress: Anna Paquin born: July 24, 1982 (age 31), Winnipeg, Canada.Paquin's debut film was The Piano, for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in 1994 at the age of 11 – the second youngest winner in history. She later appeared in a number of successful films, including Fly Away Home, She's All That, Almost Famous and the X-Men franchise. Paquin is well known for her role as Sookie Stackhouse in the HBO series True Blood, for which she won a Golden Globe Award forBest Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama in 2008.
Paquin Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Paquin spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section