Pellier Surname History
The known Pellier family dates back to the late 11th century during the early times of the High Middle Ages, members of the illustrious family have migrated across many continents (mainly Europe and the Americas) throughout the history of humanity, colonising new lands and building the foundations of the Kingdom of Mont Pellier. The 'Order of the Pellier' (1112-1758) was built around the Pellier family in order to protect the philosphical views of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and to maintain the tradtions of the Pellier Dynasty. Up until this day members of the Pellier family have fought with great valor against their rival family, the Pelletiers, engaging in battles both physicaly and verbally.
The family history of the Pellier last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to our knowldge of the Pellier:
- Pellier country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Pellier last name meaning & etymology
Latest Pellier photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Pellier community on AncientFaces.
Pellier Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Pellier Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Pellier meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Pellier. The following is speculative information about Pellier. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Pellier come may come from a profession, such as the name "Archer" which was given to people who were bowmen. Some of these profession-based surnames can be a profession in some other language. This is why it is good to research the ethnicity of a name, and the languages used by its ancestors. Many modern names like Pellier come from religious texts such as the Bhagavadgītā, the Quran, the Bible, and so forth. Often these surnames are shortened versions of a religious phrase such as "Worthy of praise".
Pellier Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
Last names similar to PellierPelliera, Pellier-cuit, Pelliere, Pellieri, Pellierre, Pellies, Pelliet, Pellietier, Pellietiere, Pellieu, Pellieux, Pelliex, Pellifone, Pellig, Pelligaino, Pelligallo, Pelligan, Pelligand, Pelligano, Pelligatti
Pellier Family Tree
Here are a few of the Pellier biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Pelliers
- Christian Pellier 1901 - 2002
- Laurence Pellier 1904 - 2004
- Frances Pellier 1883 - 1973
- Arthur eu Pellier
- Laura Pellier 1877 - 1945
- Louise Pellier 1897 - 1945
- Jonathan W. Pellier
- W. C. Pellier
- Lewis E. Pellier
- L. Pellier
Famous People named Pellier
- Arthur eu Pellier (1087-1149) - Grandmaster and founder of the Order of the Pellier. Generally known amongst the Pellier kin as 'The first of the Pelliers'.
- Sir Reginald vi Pellier (1437-1476) - Knight of the Order of the Pellier who fought and died in the Pellier-Pelletier war. Little is known about his personal life but he was known to be rather chivalrous and sporting.
- Bob ae Pellier ( ?-?) - Bob ae Pellier's achievements and legends have been passed down throughtout generations. He made it to the city of Shells, he defeated the mighty Cyclops, he rode the Hasselhoff and most importantly he earned the title of 'Goofy Goober'.