Pfalz Surname History
The family history of the Pfalz last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to our knowldge of the Pfalz:
- Pfalz family history
- Pfalz country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Pfalz last name meaning & etymology
- Pfalz spelling & pronunciation
Latest Pfalz photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Pfalz community on AncientFaces.
Pfalz Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Pfalz country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the Pfalz country of origin. The following is speculative information about Pfalz. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Pfalz is often difficult to determine because country boundaries change over time, making the original nationality a mystery. The original ethnicity of Pfalz may be in dispute based on whether the family name originated organically and independently in different locales; for example, in the case of names that are based on a craft, which can come into being in multiple places independently (such as the name "Brewster" which refers to a female brewer).
Pfalz Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Pfalz meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Pfalz. The following is speculative information about Pfalz. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Pfalz come may come from a profession, such as the name "Dean" which may have been adopted by members of the clergy. Some of these profession-based last names can be a profession in a different language. This is why it is important to research the ethnicity of a name, and the languages used by its progenitors. Many names like Pfalz are inspired by religious texts like the Bhagavadgītā, the Quran, the Bible, and so on. Often these surnames relate to a religious sentiment such as "Grace of God".
Pfalz Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Pfalz spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Pfalz. The following is speculative information about Pfalz. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
In times when literacy was uncommon, names such as Pfalz were transliterated based on how they were heard by a scribe when people's names were written in government records. This could have given rise misspellings of Pfalz. Understanding misspellings and alternate spellings of the Pfalz family name are important to understanding the etymology of the name. Last names like Pfalz transform in their pronunciation and spelling as they travel across villages, family unions, and eras over the years.
Last names similar to PfalzPfalzara, Pfalzaraf, Pfalze, Pfalzegraf, Pfalzel, Pfalzer, Pfälzer, Pfalzeraf, Pfalzer-holz, Pfälzer-stöcker, Pfalzer-tegen, Pfalzfraf, Pfalzfrof, Pfalzgaf, Pfalzglaff, Pfalzgr, Pfalzgra, Pfalzgraaf, Pfalzgraf, Pfalzgraf bei Rhein
Pfalz Family Tree
Here are a few of the Pfalz biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Pfalzes
- Dorothea Danmark-Norge Von Oldenburg Kurfürstin Von Der Denmark Pfalz, Kurfürstin von der Pfalz 1520 - 1580
- Christina Von Pfalz-Zweibücken Markgräfin Von Pfalz-Zweibücken, Wittelsbach Baden-Durlach, Markgräfin von Baden-Durlach 1616 - 1660
- Maria* av von der Pfalz, Wittelsbach Pfalz 1561 - 1589
- Maria Raugräfin Von Degenfeld Raugräfin Von Der Degenfeld Pfalz, Raugräfin von der Pfalz 1634 - 1677
- Karl Ii Kurfürst Von Der Wittelsbach, Pfalz Simmern Pfalz, Kurfürst 1651 - 1685
- Eduard Pfalzgraf Von Pfalz-Simmern Wittelsbach 1625 - 1663
- Charlot Pfalz Of Pfalz, Of Pfalz 1659 - 1696
- Charlotte Von Der Pfalz Pfalzgräfin Bei Pfalz-Simmern, Wittelsbach Rhein, Pfalzgräfin bei Rhein 1628 - 1631
- Rupert King Of Germany Hr Pfalz Emperor, HR Emperor 1352 - 1410
- Karl Iii Filip Kurfürst Von Der Pfalz 1661 - 1742