Find Queiruga Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Queirugas by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Queiruga family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Queiruga family on AncientFaces.
- S Queiruga lived 37 years
- Jose Queiruga lived 65 years
- Segundo Queiruga lived 65 years
- Jose M Queiruga lived 66 years
- Richard Queiruga lived 75 years
- Agustin Queiruga lived 84 years
- Manuel Queiruga lived 52 years
- Jose Queiruga lived 71 years
- Manuel Queiruga lived 77 years
- Theresa J Queiruga lived 87 years
Queiruga Surname History
The family history of the Queiruga last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Queiruga:
- Queiruga country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Queiruga last name meaning & etymology
- Queiruga spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Queiruga family with other users.
Queiruga Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Queiruga country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Queiruga Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Queiruga meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Queiruga Life Expectancy
According to our database of 10 people with the last name Queiruga that have a birth and death date listed:
Queiruga Family Tree
Famous People named QueirugaNo has submitted any famous Queirugas yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Queiruga First Names
According to our database of 12 people with the last name Queiruga that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Jose 25.0%
- Manuel 16.7%
- Richard 16.7%
- Michelle 8.3%
- Theresa 8.3%
- Segundo 8.3%
- Agustin 8.3%
- S 8.3%
Queiruga Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Queiruga spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section