Latest Ramage photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Ramage community on AncientFaces.
Ramage Surname History
While one member of the family believes that the family originated in France, the Ramage family can now be found in Scotland, England, Ireland, France and the United States. Many famous members of the Ramage family may be found in the "Famous people named Ramage" section below. The surname "Ramage" probably refers to the wild nature of a hawk. The complete history of the Ramage family has yet to be shared on this page.
The family history of the Ramage last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Ramage:
- Ramage country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- genealogy and family tree
Ramage Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Ramage Meaning & Etymology
Ramage Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
Last names similar to RamageRamage-botto Ramagecarl Ramagee Ramagemcmullen Ramage-Mcmullen Ramagemichael Ramagen Ramager Ramages Ramagesse Ramaget Ramagey Ramagge Ramaggi Ramagh Ramaghetti Ramagi Ramagl Ramagli Ramaglia
Ramage Family Tree
Here are a few of the Ramage genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Ramages
- Evelyn Ramage 1917 - 1986
- Arthur W Ramage 1912 - 1998
- Andrew Ramage 1908 - 1985
- Maud Ramage 1908 - 1979
- Joan M Ramage 1943 - 2000
- Charles Ramage 1901 - 1980
- William G Ramage 1923 - 1992
- Jesse Ramage 1888 - 1969
- Frank Ramage 1913 - 1966
- Raymond Ramage 1892 - 1973
Famous People named Ramage
Some famous members of the Ramage family:
- Mary Ramage Dillard, Revolutionary war heroine.
- Captain William Ramage of the Royal Navy 1780-1828.
- Lawson Patterson Ramage USN commander of submarines in WWII and medal of honor recipient.
- John Ramage (Red Coat), colonist and miniature painter before and after the revolutionary war.
- Lt. Commander Robert W. Ramage US Steel Executive and Naval Aviator.
- Adam Ramage, the inventor of the 18th century Ramage Printing Press.
- James Ramage New England Industrialist and owner of the James Ramage Paper Company in Massachusettes.