Latest Ramage photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Ramage community on AncientFaces.
Ramage Surname History
While one member of the family believes that the family originated in France, the Ramage family can now be found in Scotland, England, Ireland, France and the United States. Many famous members of the Ramage family may be found in the "Famous people named Ramage" section below. The surname "Ramage" probably refers to the wild nature of a hawk. The complete history of the Ramage family has yet to be shared on this page.
The family history of the Ramage last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Ramage:
- Ramage country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- genealogy and family tree
Ramage Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Ramage Meaning & Etymology
Ramage Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
Last names similar to RamageRamagecarl Ramagee Ramagemcmullen Ramagemichael Ramagen Ramager Ramages Ramagesse Ramaget Ramagey Ramagge Ramaggi Ramagh Ramaghetti Ramagi Ramagl Ramagli Ramaglia Ramaglie Ramaglino
Ramage Family Tree
Here are a few of the Ramage genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Ramages
- Dorothy Ramage 1911 - 1976
- Minnie Ramage 1895 - 1974
- Robert Ramage 1920 - 1976
- Joann Ramage 1964 - 2009
- Clara Ramage 1892 - 1976
- James David Ramage 1957 - 2008
- Mabel Ramage 1919 - 1997
- Gary M Ramage 1941 - 2009
- Esther Ramage 1903 - 1979
- Ben Ramage 1895 - 1975
Famous People named Ramage
Some famous members of the Ramage family:
- Mary Ramage Dillard, Revolutionary war heroine.
- Captain William Ramage of the Royal Navy 1780-1828.
- Lawson Patterson Ramage USN commander of submarines in WWII and medal of honor recipient.
- John Ramage (Red Coat), colonist and miniature painter before and after the revolutionary war.
- Lt. Commander Robert W. Ramage US Steel Executive and Naval Aviator.
- Adam Ramage, the inventor of the 18th century Ramage Printing Press.
- James Ramage New England Industrialist and owner of the James Ramage Paper Company in Massachusettes.