Latest Romanova photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Romanova community on AncientFaces.
Romanova Surname History
The family history of the Romanova last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Romanova:
- Romanova family history
- Romanova country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Romanova last name meaning & etymology
- Romanova spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Romanova Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Romanova country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the Romanova country of origin. The following is speculative information about Romanova. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Romanova is often very difficult to determine because countries change over time, leaving the nation of origin a mystery. The original ethnicity of Romanova may be in dispute based on whether the surname came about organically and independently in multiple locales; e.g. in the case of names that are based on a professional trade, which can appear in multiple countries independently (such as the surname "Brewster" which refers to a female brewer).
Romanova Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Romanova meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Romanova. The following is speculative information about Romanova. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Romanova come may come from a trade, such as the name "Clark" which evolved from the profession of "clerk". Some of these trade-based last names might be a profession in some other language. For this reason it is important to know the nationality of a name, and the languages used by its early ancestors. Many names like Romanova come from religious texts such as the Bhagavadgītā, the Quran, the Bible, and other related texts. Often these surnames are shortened versions of a religious phrase such as "Grace of God".
Romanova Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Romanova spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Romanova. The following is speculative information about Romanova. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
In times when literacy was uncommon, names such as Romanova were written down based on how they were heard by a scribe when people's names were recorded in official records. This could have given rise misspellings of Romanova. Knowing spelling variations and alternate spellings of the Romanova surname are important to understanding the possible origins of the name. Names like Romanova vary in how they're written as they travel across tribes, family unions, and countries over time.
Last names similar to RomanovaRomanova-Skurskaia, Romanovets, Romanovic, Romanovich, Romanovick, Romanovicz, Romanovitch, Romanovitz, Romanovna, Romanovo, Romanovriez, Romanovs, Romanovska, Romanovskaa, Romanovskaia, Romanovskaja, Romanovskaya, Romanovski, Romanovskis, Romanovskiy
Romanova Family Tree
Here are a few of the Romanova genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Romanovas
- Grand Duchess Alexandra of Holstein-Gottorp, Romanov Russia, LandgrÃ¤Fin Von Hessen-Kassel 1825 - 1844
- Grand Duchess Alexandra G Pavlovna of Holstein-Gottorp, Romanov Russia, Erzherzogin Von ÃSterreich, Palatinissa Von Ungarn 1783 - 1801
- Tsarevna Catherine Ivanovna of Holstein-Gottorp, Romanov Russia, Herzogin Zu Mecklenburg-Schwerin 1692 - 1733
- Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaievna of Russia, Ð²ÐµÐ»Ð¸Ðºð°Ñ Ðºð½ñÐ³ð¸Ð½ñ 1819 - 1876
- Maria Petrovna Grand Duchess of Russia, Grand Duchess of Russia 1713 - 1715
- Margarita Romanova Grand Duchess of Romanov Russia, Grand Duchess of Russia 1714 - 1715
- Grand Duchess Anna Leopoldovna of Romanova Russia, Prinzessin Von Braunschweig-WolfenbÃ¼ttel
- Grand Duchess Elena Pavlovna of Romanov Russia, ErbgroÃHerzogin Von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
- Hrh Princess Helene of Greece & Romanov Denmark, Princess of Greece and Denmark
- Grand Duchess Alexandra Petrovna of Russia, Grand Duchess