Find Sabanero Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Sabaneros by their first name.
Sabanero Surname History
The family history of the Sabanero last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Sabanero:
- Sabanero country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Sabanero last name meaning & etymology
- Sabanero spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Sabanero family with other users.
Sabanero Family Tree
Here are a few of the Sabanero genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Sabaneros
Famous People named SabaneroNo has submitted any famous Sabaneros yet. Click here to add your own.
Sabanero Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Sabanero country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Sabanero Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Sabanero meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Sabanero Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1 people with the last name Sabanero that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Sabanero family on AncientFaces.
- Mary L Sabanero born 1948
- Brenda (Sabanero) Dominguez born 1982
- Maria D. (Sabanero) Riggle born 1966
- Gloria A. (Sabanero) Rodriguez born 1985
- Sandra E. (Sabanero) Castillo born 1983
- Antonio G. (Sabanero) Escobedo born 1942
- Martha E. (Sabanero) Martinez born 1972
- Angelica M. (Sabanero) Ceballos born 1968
These are the longest-lived members of the Sabanero family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Sabanero First Names
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Sabanero that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Antonio 12.5%
- Martha 12.5%
- Angelica 12.5%
- Sandra 12.5%
- Gloria 12.5%
- Brenda 12.5%
- Maria 12.5%
- Mary 12.5%
Sabanero Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Sabanero spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section