Find Sanabri Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Sanabris by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Sanabri family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Sanabri family on AncientFaces.
- Ramon D Cruz Sanabri lived 72 years
- Marcial Rios-Sanabri lived 78 years
- Manuel Cruz-Sanabri lived 63 years
- Angel Cruz-Sanabri lived 76 years
- Casiano Cruz Sanabri lived 48 years
- Juana Pona Sanabri lived 92 years
- Juan Baez Sanabri lived 70 years
- Rodolfo Soto-Sanabri lived 70 years
- Miguel A Cruz-Sanabri lived 76 years
Sanabri Surname History
The family history of the Sanabri last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Sanabri:
- Sanabri country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Sanabri last name meaning & etymology
- Sanabri spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Sanabri family with other users.
Sanabri Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Sanabri country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Sanabri Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Sanabri meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Sanabri Life Expectancy
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Sanabri that have a birth and death date listed:
Sanabri Family Tree
Famous People named SanabriNo has submitted any famous Sanabris yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Sanabri First Names
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Sanabri that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Juan 11.1%
- Rodolfo 11.1%
- Miguel 11.1%
- Juana 11.1%
- Casiano 11.1%
- Marcial 11.1%
- Manuel 11.1%
- Angel 11.1%
- Ramon 11.1%
Sanabri Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Sanabri spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section