Silva Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Find records of Silvas by their first name:
Most Common First Names
- Maria 3.2%
- Manuel 2.9%
- Jose 2.4%
- John 2.3%
- Mary 2.2%
- Joseph 2.2%
- Frank 1.3%
- Juan 1.2%
- David 1.0%
- Antonio 1.0%
Silva Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Silva family.
- Guterres Alderete De Froiao Silva born 1040
- Guterre Da Silva Silva Iii, Iii born 1060
- Justa Pais Da Silva born 1116
- Gontina Pais Da Silva born 1130
- Aldonza Martínez De Silva born 1175
- Pedro De De Silva, De Mendoza born 1563
- Diego De De Silva, De Mendoza born 1564
- Ruy Gómez De Silva Y Mendoza I Marqués De Eliseda De Mendoza Gomez De Silva Iii, De Mendoza Iii born 1565
- Maria De De Silva, De Mendoza born 1570
- Juana Silva born 1715
Silva Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 22,349 people with the last name Silva that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Silva family on AncientFaces.
- Frank Silva lived 118 years
- Custodia Silva lived 110 years
- Theodore Silva lived 110 years
- Adelaide A Silva lived 107 years
- Clara D Silva lived 106 years
- Elsie of Angels Silva lived 105 years
- Raquel L Silva lived 104 years
- Mary Silva lived 104 years
- Ethel T Silva lived 104 years
- Marietta Silva lived 104 years
My grand father came to Trinidad in the late 1800's from Madeira, Portugal.
He worked and had started a family with a woman by the name of Catherine Ferreira.
The only three names of children known to me was that of my father Joseph Irvin Da Silva his eldest sister Marie and Neiza Da Silva.
My father claimed that their were about 8 kids in all....but due to the depature of Joseph Da Silva sr. and the death of his mother Catherine Ferreira my father lost all connections with his family after he turned about thirteen years old.
My father was born in 1908 in Port of Spain,Trinidad and His sister Neiza was born a year later.
I would love to get information to connect the dots.