Latest Spooner photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Spooner community on AncientFaces.
Find Spooner Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Spooners by their first name.
Spooner Surname History
The family history of the Spooner last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Spooner:
- Spooner country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Spooner last name meaning & etymology
- Spooner spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Spooner family with other users.
Spooner Family Tree
Here are a few of the Spooner genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Spooners
- Scott Spooner
- David Spooner
- Richard Spooner
- Brian Spooner
- Richard J Spooner
- Kenneth Richard Spooner
- Benjamin Spooner
- Phebe Spooner
- Julia Spooner
- Catherine Spooner
Famous People named SpoonerNo has submitted any famous Spooners yet. Click here to add your own.
Spooner Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Spooner country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Spooner Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Spooner meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Spooner Life Expectancy
According to our database of 3,567 people with the last name Spooner that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Spooner family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Spooner family on AncientFaces.
- Deborah Pope Spooner lived 117 years
- Grace Spooner lived 110 years
- Mae T Spooner lived 107 years
- Deacon Daniel Daniel Spooner lived 103 years
- Marian Spooner lived 102 years
- Irene v Spooner lived 102 years
- Aleater Spooner lived 102 years
- Kate Spooner lived 102 years
- Mary B Spooner lived 102 years
- Marie Spooner lived 103 years
Spooner Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Spooner spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section