Find Szofran Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Szofrans by their first name.
Latest Szofran photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Szofran community on AncientFaces.
These are the oldest members of the Szofran family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Szofran family on AncientFaces.
- Annice Szofran lived 84 years
- Annice Earline Szofran lived 84 years
- Rose S Szofran lived 89 years
- Joseph E Szofran lived 96 years
- Hester A Szofran lived 78 years
- Adolph M Szofran lived 87 years
- J P Szofran lived 73 years
- Georgine Szofran lived 80 years
- Frank R Szofran lived 71 years
- John A Szofran lived 83 years
Szofran Surname History
The family history of the Szofran last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Szofran:
- Szofran country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Szofran last name meaning & etymology
- Szofran spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Szofran family with other users.
Szofran Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Szofran country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Szofran Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Szofran meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Szofran Life Expectancy
According to our database of 12 people with the last name Szofran that have a birth and death date listed:
Szofran Family Tree
Famous People named SzofranNo has submitted any famous Szofrans yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Szofran First Names
According to our database of 19 people with the last name Szofran that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- John 15.8%
- Annice 10.5%
- Anton 10.5%
- Walter 10.5%
- Frank 10.5%
- Anna 5.3%
- Anne 5.3%
- J 5.3%
- Rose 5.3%
- Joseph 5.3%
- Hester 5.3%
- Adolph 5.3%
- Georgine 5.3%
Szofran Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Szofran spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section