Underwood Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Find records of Underwoods by their first name:
Most Common First Names
- William 3.2%
- John 3.0%
- James 2.9%
- Mary 2.1%
- Robert 1.8%
- Charles 1.7%
- George 1.4%
- Thomas 1.3%
- Richard 0.8%
- Joseph 0.7%
Underwood Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Underwood family.
- William Underwood born 1606
- William William Underwood born 1606
- Elizabeth Underwood Slaughter born 1632
- Anne Underwood born 1658
- Martha Underwood born 1662
- Mary Underwood Phipps born 1673
- Margaret Offill Underwood born 1732
- Jonathan Underwood born 1738
- Timothy Underwood born 1749
- Joseph Underwood born 1751
Underwood Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 22,603 people with the last name Underwood that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Underwood family on AncientFaces.
- Eliza Underwood lived 112 years
- Lottie M Underwood lived 106 years
- Gertrude Underwood lived 106 years
- J R Underwood lived 106 years
- Mary E Underwood lived 104 years
- G v Underwood lived 105 years
- Lizzie Underwood lived 105 years
- Della S Underwood lived 104 years
- Alex Underwood lived 105 years
- Gates Underwood lived 105 years
1lb. ground beef
1 lg. onion
1 can spaghetti sauce
1 pkg. oven ready lasagna noodles
1 lb. mozzarella cheese
2 c. cottage cheese
one fourth c. parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. parsley
one fourth tsp. pepper
2 dashes salt,basil,oregano,garlic salt
cook the chopped onions and ground beef on the stove. when these are cooked,add the can of spaghetti sauce and simmer.
in a seperate pan,saute the sliced mushrooms and carrots to slightly cook them. add these to the meat and the spaghetti mixture.
make the cheese filling. beat the 2 eggs in a bowl. add 2 c cottage cheese. add one fourth parmesan cheese. add 2 tbsp. parsley. add one forth tsp. pepper. add a couple of dashes of salt. mix these ingredients together. slice the mozzarella cheese.
in the lasagna pan put a layer of noodles to cover the bottom. spread half of the cheese mixture on top of the noodles. put a layer of sliced mozzarella cheese on top then put half the meat sauce on top of this.
repeat these steps one more time or until the noodles and mixtures are gone.
bake oven at 375 f for 30-45 minutes
let cool and serve
George Underwood born in July 1850 and Married to Isabella Underwood. There residence was established in Davis & Diamond Island, Warren Mississippi.
They had a total of 11 children: George jr-7 yoa , Issabella-5, Alice-13, Susie-12, Lucinda-5,Franklin-5, Angie-3,John-1 and William Underwood-21. We have people in Memphis Tn and Yazoo City/ Yazoo County Mississippi. If you provide me with any information contact me at email address.We are preparing our 40th Family Reunion in St.Louis , Mo in 2011. contact has been made with relatives of GEORGE, Franlkin and William Underwood and We are in search of the relatives of the remaining silbings are: Alice, Susie, Lucinda, Isabelle, Angie and John and 2 other children.