Vetrovec Family History
Vetrovec Surname History
The surname Vetrovec may also be spelled as Vetrovcova. At least one branch of the Betrovec family is from Bohemia. The further history of the Vetrovec family and the meaning and origin of the surname Vetrovec family have yet to be shared on this page.
No content has been submitted here about Vetrovec. The following is speculative information about Vetrovec. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The evolution of Vetrovec begins at it's earliest origins. Even in the earliest days of a name there are changes in that name simply because family names were infrequently written down at that stage in history.
It was common for a last name to change as it enters a new country or language. As these families moved between countries and languages, the Vetrovec name may have changed with them. Vetrovec family members have travelled around the world all throughout history.
Vetrovec country of origin
At least one branch of the Vetrovec family is from Bohemia.
Meaning of the last name Vetrovec
The meaning and origin of the surname Vetrovec have not yet been shared.
- William Stanley Vetrovec 1924 - 2009
- Otto Vetrovec 1890 - 1965
- Irene Vetrovec 1901 - 1984
- William Vetrovec 1888 - 1962
- Martha E Vetrovec 1921 - 2003
- Bessie A Vetrovec 1916 - 2009
- Ella Nechvatal Vetrovec 1913 - 2009
- John Kenneth Vetrovec 1935 - 2009
- Edward Vetrovec 1906 - 1983
- Mildred M Vetrovec 1907 - 2005
- Wilma Vetrovec 1900 - 1972
- Patricia L Vetrovec 1936 - 1999
- Richard P Vetrovec 1932 - 2007
- Armella A Vetrovec 1926 - 2003
- Bessie Vetrovec 1907 - 2007
- Joseph Vetrovec 1894 - 1974
- Jeffrey D Vetrovec 1966 - 2006
- Josephine Vetrovec 1893 - 1974
- Mary Vetrovec 1903 - 1969
- Russell O Vetrovec 1913 - 1990
Vetrovec Family Tree
Famous people named Vetrovec
No famous people named Vetrovec have been submitted. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
Nationality and Ethnicity of Vetrovec
No content has been submitted about the ethnicity of Vetrovec. The following is speculative information about Vetrovec. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
We do not have a record of the primary ethnicity of the name Vetrovec. Many surnames travel around the world throughout the ages, making their original nationality and ethnicity difficult to trace.
More about the name Vetrovec
Fun facts about the Vetrovec family
- "Vetrovec Warning" which gives judges the discretion to warn the jury of the risks of accepting the testimony of untrustworthy witnesses. Vetrovec v. The Queen 
Vetrovec spelling variations
Vetrovec may also be spelled as Vetrovcova.