Von Baden Surname History
The family history of the Von Baden last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to our knowldge of the Von Baden:
- Von Baden family history
- Von Baden country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Von Baden last name meaning & etymology
- Von Baden spelling & pronunciation
Latest von Baden photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the von Baden community on AncientFaces.
Von Baden Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on von Baden country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the Von Baden country of origin. The following is speculative information about Von Baden. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Von Baden may be very difficult to determine in cases which country boundaries change over time, making the nation of origin indeterminate. The original ethnicity of Von Baden may be difficult to determine based on whether the name came about organically and independently in different locales; e.g. in the case of last names that come from professions, which can come into being in multiple regions independently (such as the surname "Carpenter" which was given to woodworkers).
Von Baden Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on von Baden meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Von Baden. The following is speculative information about Von Baden. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Von Baden come may come from a profession, such as the name "Gardener" which was given to people of that profession. Some of these profession-based last names may be a profession in some other language. Because of this it is important to understand the country of origin of a name, and the languages spoken by its family members. Many modern names like Von Baden originate from religious texts such as the Quran, the Bhagavadgītā, the Bible, and so forth. Commonly these names are shortened versions of a religious sentiment such as "Worthy of praise".
Von Baden Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on von Baden spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Von Baden. The following is speculative information about Von Baden. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
Understanding misspellings and spelling variations of the Von Baden last name are important to understanding the history of the name. In early history when few people could write, names such as Von Baden were transcribed based on how they were heard by a scribe when people's names were recorded in government records. This could have led to misspellings of Von Baden. Last names like Von Baden change in their spelling as they travel across tribes, family branches, and countries over generations.
Last names similar to Von BadenVon baden baden, Von baden hochberg, Von Baden of, Vonbadins, Vonbadinski, Von Badinski, Vonbadische, VonBadniski, VonBaduiski, VonBaduski, Von baehr, Vonbaenmen, VonBaer, Von Baer, Von-Baer, Von Baer Edle von Huthorn, Vonbaerfeld, VonBaerle, Vonbaeyer, VON BAEYER
von Baden Family Tree
Here are a few of the von Baden biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more von Badens
- Queen Consort Frederica Of Zähringen Sweden, Drottning av Sverige 1781 - 1826
- Frederick I Grand Duke Of Baden, Großherzog zu Baden 1826 - 1907
- Luise Von Baden Vo Preußen) 1838 - 1923
- Freidrich Vii Magnus Von Baden-Durlach Baden-Durlach, Zähringen Markgraf, Markgraf 1647 - 1709
- Friedrich Vi Von Baden-Durlach Baden-Durlach, Zähringen Markgraf, Markgraf 1617 - 1677
- Johanna Von Baden-Durlach 1651 - 1680
- Margravine Auguste Marie Johanna Of Zähringen Baden-Baden, duchesse d'Orléans 1704 - 1726
- Wilhelmine Prinzessin Von ZÃ¤hringen Baden, GroÃherzogin zu Hessen und bei Rhein 1788 - 1836
- Margarita Von Baden Princess Of ZÃ¤hringen Yougoslavia, Princess of Yougoslavia 1932 - present
- Karl Ludwig Friedrich Großherzog Von Zahringen Baden, Großherzog 1786 - 1818