Find Whitlow Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Whitlows by their first name.
Latest Whitlow photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Whitlow community on AncientFaces.
These are the oldest members of the Whitlow family on AncientFaces.
- Pleasant Whitlow born 1765
- James Pleasant Whitlow born 1828
- Edward Hardmond Whitlow born 1832
- George Gardiner Whitlow born 1833
- Nathan Whitlow born 1725
- Charlotte Whitlow born 1842
- Margaret Whitlow born 1848
- Theresa Holdsworth Whitlow born 1854
- Alice Lily Whitlow born 1871
- Britton P Whitlow born 1841
These are the longest-lived members of the Whitlow family on AncientFaces.
- Elma Whitlow lived 107 years
- Mildred G Whitlow lived 107 years
- Stella M Whitlow lived 103 years
- Mildred B Whitlow lived 101 years
- Nellie E Whitlow lived 102 years
- Raillie Marie Whitlow lived 100 years
- Ella Whitlow lived 99 years
- Doris L Whitlow lived 99 years
- Letha M Whitlow lived 98 years
- Flossie M Whitlow lived 98 years
Whitlow Surname History
The family history of the Whitlow last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Whitlow:
- Whitlow country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Whitlow last name meaning & etymology
- Whitlow spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Whitlow family with other users.
Whitlow Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Whitlow country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Whitlow Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Whitlow meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Whitlow Life Expectancy
According to our database of 3,200 people with the last name Whitlow that have a birth and death date listed:
Whitlow Family Tree
Famous People named WhitlowNo has submitted any famous Whitlows yet. Click here to add your own.
Whitlow Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Whitlow spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section