Idalberto M Cartas (1931 - 2007)
Biography & Family History Add details
Idalberto M Cartas (1931 - 2007) was born on February 2, 1931. He was born into the Cartas family.
He died on December 8, 2007 at 76 years old.
Idalberto M Cartas's last known residence is at Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida.
The data on this page comes from the official record for Idalberto M Cartas in the SSDI (United States Social Security Master Death Index). What is the SSDI?
This genealogy of Idalberto M Cartas's life is a collaborative effort by the AncientFaces community Share any information you have to reach the people who knew them. Some things we would like to know about Idalberto's genealogy:
- Who was Idalbertos family?
- What did Idalberto look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy
Idalberto's family tree can be updated by any AncientFaces member. Simply click the "Add" or "Edit" links to make changes.
Add a partner
Add a child
Add a sibling
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
History of Idalberto M Cartas Add details
- Given name
- Cartas family history
- Cuban / USA
- Last Known Residence
- Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- School of Life....Math / Business./ Necessity.
- Fisherman,sold fish,fried fish fritters and lotto tickets as a 10y year old kid in the market streets of La Esperanza Cuba. Manufacturing laborer in NYC Lego plant. Short order chef, grocery store worker .... grocery store owner; land developer, independent contractor, welder, importer/ exporter.....Great Job Dad !
- Military Service
- Information on this page comes from the following sources: U.S. Social Security Death Index, and the contributions of 1 AncientFaces member
Obituary Add details
Share your memories with the rest of Idalberto M Cartas's family, by entering your message in the box below. Anyone searching for Idalberto will be messaged about your post.
All posts you make will appear below for other AncientFaces members to discuss. If you have a favorite story about Idalberto you would like to share, consider sharing a storyinstead.