Marlene Sobolik This cemetery is way out back on the Farley property at the end of Farley Road. They call it the Bell Cemetery, although the Rosson's were buried there first. There is a very deeply rutted gravel road to the cemetery. The cemetery is extremely overgrown and surrounded by a rusty chain link fence. There is a total of 18 graves there, many unreadable or field rock. It would be very difficult to find without the Farley's help. Other Rossons buried there include: Rosson, John F b. Mar. 28, 1877 d. May 12, 1970, Rosson, Joseph Ab. May 7, 1839 d. Feb. 11, 1897, Rosson, Sara A b. Feb. 15, 1849 d. May 7, 1923, and Rosson, Susie E.A. b. Nov. 3, 1885 d. Dec. 28, 1910.
Apr 27, 2013 · Reply