Arlesic Surname History
According to one branch of the Arlesic (which may also be spelled Adlesic) family, the family is from the area which is now Croatia and Slovenia. The history of the Arlesic family, the meaning of the surname Arlesic, and fun facts about the Arlesic family aren't yet known. If you have more information about the Arlesic family, please add it to this page.
The family history of the Arlesic last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Arlesic:
- Arlesic last name meaning & etymology
- genealogy and family tree
Arlesic Family Tree
Here are a few of the Arlesic genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Arlesics
- Eleanor M Arlesic 1928 - 2003
- Richard P Arlesic 1946 - 2003
- Josephine E Arlesic 1916 - 1999
- Joseph Arlesic 1908 - 1979
- George D Arlesic 1918 - 1992
- Peter Arlesic 1914 - 1975
- Michael M Arlesic 1913 - 2005
- Joseph P Arlesic 1916 - 2004
- Joseph Paul Arlesic 1916 - 2004
- George D Arlesic born 1918
Famous People named ArlesicNo has submitted any famous Arlesics yet. Click here to add your own.
Arlesic Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Arlesic Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Arlesic meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Arlesic Life Expectancy
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Arlesic that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Arlesic family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Arlesic family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Arlesic First Names
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Arlesic that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Joseph 33.3%
- George 22.2%
- Michael 11.1%
- Peter 11.1%
- Josephine 11.1%
- Richard 11.1%