Balfour Family History & Genealogy
Balfour Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Balfour family.
Balfour Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Balfours on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- James 6.0%
- John 5.8%
- William 4.4%
- Balfour 3.0%
- Robert 2.6%
- Mary 2.0%
- David 1.8%
- George 1.7%
- Margaret 1.4%
- Elizabeth 1.0%
Sample of 1,873 Balfours bios
Balfour Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1,135 people with the last name Balfour that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Balfour family on AncientFaces.
- Minnie Balfour lived 104 years
- Adelia Balfour lived 103 years
- John William Balfour lived 101 years
- Louis M Balfour lived 99 years
- Leah J Balfour lived 98 years
- Henrieta Balfour lived 99 years
- Maria Balfour lived 98 years
- Betty Balfour lived 98 years
- Alice F Balfour lived 97 years
- Elizabeth Balfour lived 97 years
He married Janet McComick and had one child, Tibbie. Andrew
came to America. Before he could bring his family to America,
Janet died. Andrew married Elizabeth Todd Dayton. They had
two children Margaret and Andrew IV.
Andrew was killed during the Rev. War in Randolph county, N.C.
March 10, 1782. He is burried in Asheboro, N.C. family cemetery.
Be happy to share info.