Blankenbeker Family History
Blankenbeker Surname History
The history of at least one branch of the Blankenbeker family probably began in Austria (where the surname was Blankenbuehler or Plankenbuehler) and migrated into Germany. The surname was probably taken from the town of Plankenbuel in Austria and then gradually evolved into Blankenbeker. (See "country of origin" and "meaning of the surname" for more information.) Some variations of the spelling of Blankenbeker are Blankenbaker, and Blankenbecker. More can be shared about the history of the Blankenbeker family and its branches on this page.
No content has been submitted here about Blankenbeker. The following is speculative information about Blankenbeker. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The evolution of Blankenbeker starts with it's early ancestors. Even in the earliest days of a name there have been changes in that name simply because surnames were infrequently written down at that stage in history.
As families, tribes, and clans moved between countries, the Blankenbeker name may have changed with them. It was common for a last name to change as it enters a new country or language. Blankenbeker families have emigrated around different countries all throughout history.
Blankenbeker country of origin
The Blankenbeker surname has its origins most recently in Germany. The earliest origin of the surname is believed to be from Austria where the name was Blankenbuehler or Plankenbuehler.
Meaning of the last name Blankenbeker
The meaning of the name Blankenbeker has its origins in the location in Austria where the Blankenbekers came from. The town was Plankenbuel and they were known as Plankenbuehlers or "The residents of Plankenbuel".
- Bertha Blankenbeker 1892 - 1972
- Esther H Blankenbeker 1914 - 1995
- Margaret E Blankenbeker 1911 - 1979
- Clarence L Blankenbeker 1922 - 2002
- Wilmer Blankenbeker 1888 - 1974
- Mary L Blankenbeker 1908 - 2004
- John Samuel Blankenbeker 1835 - ?
- Robert W Blankenbeker 1912 - 2006
- Rollyn H Blankenbeker 1934 - 1994
- Fay Blankenbeker 1889 - 1966
- Donna Blankenbeker 1914 - 1987
- Howard Blankenbeker 1908 - 1974
- Gladys A Blankenbeker 1910 - 2004
- Charles Blankenbeker 1910 - 1980
- Everett L Blankenbeker 1904 - 2004
- Ray E Blankenbeker 1925 - 1994
- Laura Alice Blankenbeker 1877 - ?
- Marilee Blankenbeker 1928 - 2009
- E Blankenbeker ? - 1965
- Homer Blankenbeker 1886 - 1964
Blankenbeker Family Tree
Famous people named Blankenbeker
No famous people named Blankenbeker have been submitted. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
Nationality and Ethnicity of Blankenbeker
Branches of the Blankenbeker family are German or Austrian.
More about the name Blankenbeker
Fun facts about the Blankenbeker family
We have no fun facts about Blankenbeker. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
Blankenbeker spelling variations
There have been a few different versions of the spelling of this surname including Blankenbeker, Blankenbaker, and Blankenbecker, among others.