Bremner Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Find records of Bremners by their first name:
- Ada Bremner to Andr Bremner
- Andrew Bremner to Boyd Bremner
- Branch Bremner to Cora Bremner
- Cornelius Bremner to Earl Bremner
- Earle Bremner to Ethel Bremner
- Eugenia Bremner to Gertrude Bremner
- Ggina Bremner to Hick Bremner
- Hilda Bremner to Jeanne Bremner
- Jennie Bremner to Kenneth Bremner
- Kevin Bremner to Mabel Bremner
- Madeleine Bremner to Mcdonald Bremner
- Mckindlay Bremner to Orde Bremner
- Patricia Bremner to Rosita Bremner
- Ross Bremner to Sutherland Bremner
- Sykes Bremner to Willis Bremner
- Wilson Bremner to Zoe Bremner
Most Common First Names
- William 6.4%
- John 5.9%
- James 4.6%
- George 4.0%
- Robert 3.4%
- Bremner 2.4%
- David 2.0%
- Mary 1.8%
- Margaret 1.7%
- Alexander 1.7%
Bremner Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Bremner family.
Bremner Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 904 people with the last name Bremner that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Bremner family on AncientFaces.
1 med Onion
2 stalks Celery
5 cups Mashed Potatoes
1 can 12 oz Tomatoe Paste
16 oz Cheddar or American Cheese
1/2 tsp Garlic
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Oregano
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 cup water
Preparation Time:Appox 45 min
Step 1 ...Cut up your celery and onion in bite size pieces, sautee in a little oil, until onion is translucent. Remove vegetables, add hamburger and cook until done. Drain grease and return hamburger to pan with the celery and onion. Add all your spices and 1/2 cup water. Let simmer 10 minutes. Add your tomatoe paste mixing well.
Step 2 ..Instant potatoes work best with this recipie since it is a quick meal for an entire family. Make your potatoes according to the directions, aprox 5 cups. (For added flavor to your potatoes, add some onion powder, salt and pepper, or what ever spices you like)
In a cassorole dish place the meat mixture on the bottom, cover with potatoes and top with the cheese. Bake on 350 degress for 20 minutes.
Careful: will be hot!!
Hint: Better made the day before or make and freeze for another night.
From our family to yours.
Shepard's Pie is made different all over. It is an easy dish for the rushed nights, can even be made ahead and frozen. We like this recipe. Try this for your family. Add your own favorite recipe to our message board. To see the recipe please vist the link available for recipe.