Latest Favello photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Favello community on AncientFaces.
These are the oldest members of the Favello family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Favello family on AncientFaces.
- William P Favello lived 83 years
- Lawrence Foy Favello lived 77 years
- Fred Favello lived 90 years
- Maria Favello lived 87 years
- Carol Favello lived 74 years
- William Pelino Favello lived 83 years
- Lawrence Favello lived 66 years
- Mary R Favello lived 84 years
- G D Favello lived 61 years
- Lawrence F Favello lived 48 years
Favello Surname History
At least one branch of the Favello family is from Italy and is Italian. The history of the Favello family and the meaning and origin of the surname Favello have not yet been shared on this page.
The family history of the Favello last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Favello:
- Favello last name meaning & etymology
- Favello spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Favello family with other users.
Favello Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Favello Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Favello meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Favello Life Expectancy
According to our database of 18 people with the last name Favello that have a birth and death date listed:
Favello Family Tree
Famous People named FavelloNo has submitted any famous Favellos yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Favello First Names
According to our database of 20 people with the last name Favello that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Lawrence 20.0%
- Carol 10.0%
- William 10.0%
- James 10.0%
- Michael 5.0%
- Douglas 5.0%
- Jeanette 5.0%
- Ronald 5.0%
- Mary 5.0%
- Fred 5.0%
- Maria 5.0%
- Pauline 5.0%
- Louis 5.0%
- G 5.0%
Favello Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Favello spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section