Find Hafenscher Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Hafenschers by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Hafenscher family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Hafenscher family on AncientFaces.
- Joseph Hafenscher lived 69 years
- Andrew Hafenscher lived 71 years
- John Hafenscher lived 56 years
- Gloria Hafenscher lived 47 years
- Mary Hafenscher lived 86 years
- John J Hafenscher lived 76 years
- Otto J Hafenscher lived 68 years
- Julia Hafenscher lived 89 years
- Otto T Hafenscher lived 92 years
- Dorothy M Hafenscher lived 89 years
Hafenscher Surname History
The family history of the Hafenscher last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Hafenscher:
- Hafenscher country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Hafenscher last name meaning & etymology
- Hafenscher spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Hafenscher family with other users.
Hafenscher Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Hafenscher country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Hafenscher Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Hafenscher meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Hafenscher Life Expectancy
According to our database of 10 people with the last name Hafenscher that have a birth and death date listed:
Hafenscher Family Tree
Famous People named HafenscherNo has submitted any famous Hafenschers yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Hafenscher First Names
According to our database of 11 people with the last name Hafenscher that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- John 27.3%
- Otto 18.2%
- Julia 9.1%
- Dorothy 9.1%
- Gloria 9.1%
- Andrew 9.1%
- Joseph 9.1%
- Mary 9.1%
Hafenscher Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Hafenscher spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section