Medeiros Family History & Genealogy
Medeiros Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Medeiros family.
Medeiros Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Medeiroses on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- Manuel 7.1%
- John 5.7%
- Joseph 5.5%
- Mary 5.1%
- Maria 3.2%
- Antone 2.3%
- Frank 1.8%
- George 1.6%
- William 1.4%
- Jose 1.3%
Sample of 6,402 Medeiroses bios
Medeiros Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 5,627 people with the last name Medeiros that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Medeiros family on AncientFaces.
- Mary Medeiros lived 105 years
- Maria Medeiros lived 104 years
- Roselina Medeiros lived 104 years
- Sizaltina Medeiros lived 102 years
- Lily S Medeiros lived 103 years
- Virginia Medeiros lived 102 years
- John B Medeiros lived 101 years
- Eva Cabral Medeiros lived 101 years
- Anna Medeiros lived 102 years
- Mary C Medeiros lived 100 years
· 4 large slices of Bacalhau (Cod fish)
· 1 kg Potatoes
· 500 gr Onions
· 1/2 cup Olive Oil
· 1 tablespoon Parsley
· 1/2 cup Chopped Olives
· 1 1/2 cup Milk
· 4 Eggs
· 1 pint Half Whipped Cream
· 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
1. Soak fish overnight in water.
2. Put fish in pot and let boil for 5 mins.
3. After draining the fish, shred them into small pieces. Put them aside.
4. Peel the potatoes, and then cut them into very small cubes. After you cut them, fry them. Set them aside.
5. In a big pot, stir fry the onions in the olive oil over a low fire. Add some black pepper to the mixture. When the onions brown, add the parsley and chopped olives.
6. Lower the temperature and add the fish to the pot, keep stirring them in so they do not burn for about a minute.
7. Add all the milk to the pot.
8. Mix the corn starch well with some water in a small bowl .
9. Add the corn starch/water mixture into the pot.
10. Keep stirring for about a minute.
11. Take the pot off of the stove and set it aside. Let it cool for about 5 minutes.
12. In a bowl, beat egg whites until it is a thick, creamy foam.
13. Beat the yolk into the eggs whites for a few seconds, just to mix them.
14. Add the eggs into the pot, and mix them very well.
15. Pour the contents of the pot into a Pyrex (or something else that is oven-safe).
16. In a bowl, beat the whipped cream until it becomes thick foam.
17. Spread the foam over the surface of the Bacalhau.
18. Cook the whole Pyrex in the oven at 350 degrees until the whole dish becomes golden.
19. Bacalhau can be served hot or cold.