Merideth Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Find records of Merideths by their first name:
- Abraham Merideth to Anthony Merideth
- Antony Merideth to Carlos Merideth
- Carol Merideth to Creda Merideth
- Cullie Merideth to Doris Merideth
- Dorothea Merideth to Essie Merideth
- Ethel Merideth to George Merideth
- Georgia Merideth to Howard Merideth
- Hugh Merideth to Jesse Merideth
- Jessie Merideth to Kim Merideth
- Kimberly Merideth to Lottie Merideth
- Louie Merideth to Mattie Merideth
- Mauddine Merideth to Newton Merideth
- Nina Merideth to Ra Merideth
- Rachel Merideth to Sandra Merideth
- Sara Merideth to Thos Merideth
- Thurman Merideth to Winnie Merideth
- Winston Merideth to Zula Merideth
Most Common First Names
- James 4.0%
- John 3.8%
- William 3.4%
- Mary 2.0%
- Thomas 1.6%
- Robert 1.3%
- George 1.3%
- Charles 1.2%
- David 0.9%
- Ruth 0.8%
Merideth Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Merideth family.
Merideth Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 695 people with the last name Merideth that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Merideth family on AncientFaces.
on July,25 1845
Died August 07,1936 in Greene Co, Arkansas
Jasper N. Merideth's mother died while giving him birth.
His Father died 3 years later, while he was holding Jasper in his arms.
He was a orphan at a very early age. There was other siblings but haven't found them yet.
In 1860 census Jasper was with W.D. Reynolds and family in Greene Co, Arkansas.
Jasper went in several homes, but due to severe abuse, Jasper out on his own
at the age around 12 or 13 years old.
Jasper was a small frame man with handle bar mustache. He loved to read his bible and go on long walks.
Jasper own around 800 acres of ground in Greene Co. Arkansas
Jasper had got married to a lady named Sarah J ??. They were only married around 6 months when a shooting accident caused Sarah death.
Jasper then married Orlena Marier Freeman in 1871
They had around 14 children:
William Henry 1872
Cornelius Arthur 1873
George Columbus 1876
Newton Franklin 1876
Enon Thomas 1882
Era Obed 1885
Ira Osma 1888
America Ann 1888
Eva Jean 1890
James Lawrence 1892
Garland Mentor 1893
Nancy Theressa 1894
There were 2 died at birth one boy in 1875 another one in 1880
Orlena died in 1906 and is buried in Cudd Cementery.
Jasper then married Mrs.A.C.Flatts in 1916.
Jasper is listed in 1920 census in Greene Co. as widow and a farmer.
Jasper donated some of his land to Cudd Cementery and for Popes Church.
Jasper is layed to rest at Cudd Cementery under Jilker Meredith ( which is misspelled).
He raised his family and children with good standards and hard work.
Some of his sons became preachers, and all were very hard workers of the land.